1. Today RR and I went on our first walk since surgery. He was energetic and so happy. Made my day.
2. Today I did my first explanation of benefits and it happened to be to a Spanish speaking family. I am happy to say it went really well.
3. I am so grateful that I have a job that pays enough so that when my pup needed surgery it didn't ruin me financially. And I am also grateful I can afford my rent, food, heat/air conditioning, health insurance, and some fun.
4. My bosses both thanked me again for staying over at that patient's home the other night. It feels good to be appreciated. The clinical director even gave me a "thank you" hershey bar. Sweet.
5. I like not having my time micromanaged at work--I like that they assume I am going to work hard and leave it at that. It feels good to be treated with respect. The funny thing is that it makes me want to work even harder, go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment