1. Usually in these posts I am grateful for things as I experience them. Today however I am reminded to be grateful by the lack of something I usually appreciate: downtime. I accidentally bit off more than I could chew work wise this weekend and woooeee, I am worn out! I worked Friday morning until late Friday night, 14.5 hours on Saturday and about half the day today. This would be less of a big deal if it wasn't sandwiched between two full work weeks! This weekend made me grateful for the way I usually schedule my life, I think most of the time I take pretty good care of myself, balancing work and play, exercise and creativity, while still leaving a little bit of time to just hang around.
2. I am hopeful that Roofrauff is becoming an indoor doggy again. After a few days of dripping way less pee I have washed him and reintroduced him to indoor life. Currently he is sleeping on the couch next to me. He looks pretty glad to be back.
3. My favorite yoga class was today. I love yoga. Apart from making me feel healthy and strong, I love the quality of peace of mind that comes from slowing down with great focus.
4. Yesterday my mom played her harp at a winery for an event that they put on. This was her first gig that she has done since my dad died. I am so glad for her.
5. The patients I had this weekend were all appreciative of the care they received. That always feels good.
Wow, these are all such awesome things! I want to pick a favorite but I can't.
ReplyDelete:-) Thanks W. Yes, these really are awesome things!
ReplyDelete