1. Today was a really wonderful day at work. In February I admitted my very first patient--I spent a lot of time with his wife, making sure she understood everything and received as much empathy as possible. Today I went to her house with our bereavement coordinator, Peggy, and our marketer Stephanie (who came to the admission with me back in Feb.) It was so great to see one of our bereaved doing so well. She told us a bunch of stories about life in the 1940's and World War II. She also served us treats and yummy iced tea/coffee. I loved every minute of it.
2. Salad and French onion soup with Stephanie for lunch
3. A good workout at the gym
4. A nice night with Eric Frey
5. Feeling relaxed and happy about the weekend, more relaxed than I have felt in a while.
6. We are about to watch the first two episodes of Top Shot, Season 3.
Side note: Mrs. Z introduced me to Nestea's decaffeinated, sugar free instant iced tea. Mixed with a little half and half it has a flavor that I am newly obsessed with. YUM.
No comments:
Post a Comment