Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Two great videos and five things

This is too cute!


This video is in response to a recent moral outrage at U of A where a student (or might I say: total imbecile) was holding a sign that said "you deserve rape." There may be an occasional bad apple, but check these kids out. It gives me hope.

1. My water kefir grains are en route!
2. Only a few days until the Being with Dying training in Santa Fe
3. Clover is leaning against me.
4. The morning air is absolutely perfect every morning when I walk Tiny Clover. We leave the house around 5:45am and it smells so fresh and is a perfect 60 degrees. I am soaking it up because soon it will be hot.
5. Progress with my secret plot (to be revealed soon, I hope! No, I am not pregnant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment