1. New haircut! I lucked out at Supercuts. If you need a good haircut, go see Lorraine at Swan and Grant. Apart from doing a great job she was really fun to talk to and seems to really like her job.

2. A good (though short) workout
3. A nice chat with Mead after going to the gym
4. Secretly I have always thought those pots that you plug in and heat up your water super fast for tea are way cool. That being said I have my reservations about heating things up in plastic, not to mention the fact that they are just another unnecessary thing to own and take up prime real estate on my kitchen counter. But when I saw one in Mead's most recent give away bag tonight, I could NOT resist. I think it is something I will own for a short time and then pass along, but for now, holy crow does it make water boil quickly. I swear it is boiling before I can even pick out my tea. So to celebrate I made myself two cups of tea (sitting here with both of them now) and a whole big bottle of tomorrow's peach iced tea. RAD.
5. I am having fun watching my friend Abby develop her gluten free bakery business in Vermont. It is amazing to watch someone I love make her dreams come true.
6. Today I ordered nine packages of adhesive pearls from two sellers on Etsy. You know the pearls I mean: these pearls. Seriously, I am so in love with those darn things. Each package will have 60 pearls. I realized about a month ago that there don't seem to be ANY for sale in Tucson.
7. Time to draw boxes. This is my last week of class--until September when I will likely start over. Yep, Drawing Fundamentals 1 all over again.
8. I practiced yoga last night. Planning on doing it again here in a little while.
9. Tomorrow night I work, but THEN I will have 4 nights off!
10. You know, lately I just can't keep my list down to five things. It's neat when the list overflows. There is so much to be grateful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment