Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. I have made the decision to apply to the Master's program that I mentioned a little while back. I found the syllabi for the courses and it was almost painful not to get to start reading the books and articles and doing the writing assignments right away. I want to learn about these things! All about them! It feels awesome to have made a decision. And now to begin the application process.

2. Last night at work I started to get in over my head and asked for some help from my coworkers--they swooped right in and really saved me. I didn't have to ask them to do specific things they just figured it out and helped. It took so much of the stress away.

3. I just ate a really good sandwich: a poppyseed roll with roasted red peppers, that funky spread (but without roasted red peppers and with pecans as well as cashews), goat cheese, avocado, baby lettuces, and basil. YUM.

4. Yesterday I spent awhile drawing. It was wonderful. I learn so much every time I sit down and really focus. Drawing class tonight!

5. I feel hopeful about my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment