2. Last night E and I stayed up watching The Outlaw Josie Wales. And we ate snacks (carrots and parmesan pita chips with a dip that I made, and cookies) while watching the movie.
3. Mead and I met up at a coffee shop around the corner from my art class after she got off of work. We had fun sharing some ideas. It feels good to have friends who inspire me to think hard and to grow.
4. I had a good phone chat with my mom today. Short but full of love. Three weeks from tomorrow we meet up in San Francisco for five days for her birthday and the wedding of a family friend. Yippee!
5. I am going to go do some drawing and writing and then maybe make a few cards.
Recipe for the very best dip I have ever made:
1 cup cashews
3/4 cup water
3 Tbs almond butter
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
2 Tbs Braggs liquid aminos
a good squeeze of lemon juice
some roasted red peppers
1 garlic clove
Put it all in the food processor until it is really well mixed and the sesame seeds aren't all whole anymore. Try not to eat it all at once. Eric loves this too, it's not just me...
just catching up. I am totally going to make this...YUM!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs & Hope you are well.
It's delicious!!!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs to you and I would love to see you soon!