1. Eric made lunch for us while I charted.
2. I had a really good home health visit with a patient--I scheduled it to coordinate with her nurse practitioner's visit (the patient is too sick and medically unstable to attend appointments). The patient's NP, the adult care home owner and I all sat at the dining room table and coordinated her care. Now we are all on the same page about what the plan is, and how we can help her to get better. This is what healthcare looks like when it works.
3. I only slept 8.5 hours last night! That is the least amount of sleep I have had since that creepy virus I had a couple of weeks back. I feel more energetic today and am actually capable of getting a few things done!
4. I went to Trader Joe's for some happy grocery shopping. Crumpets, cheddar from grass fed cows, cookies, all sorts of fruits and veggies, and some varied protein sources too.
5. Mead is coming over tonight. We are exchanging a haircut for a back rub. I am getting the haircut and giving the back rub. Also we are eating bean tacos. There might even be time for crafts?
No comments:
Post a Comment