Saturday, May 22, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. Morning lurking with my love.

2. Off to Trader Joe's to find some relatively healthy pre-made goodness to eat at work this weekend.

3. A good job that lets me relax five days a week. During this time of healing a lot of time alone/down time makes a really big difference.

4. My impending drawing class has me feeling really positive about my creative future. I have posted before about wanting to focus more on art than crafting, paint more and produce less. I am happy to be taking a step in that direction.

5. Meanwhile I got a couple of checks from the shops in town selling my crafts, a whole bunch sold last month. It always feels good to know that people are enjoying my work. I hope they write letters full of love on the cards that they buy. I love the idea of the cards I made going out into the world and being used to express love, gratitude, care, and other good feelings.

Just thinking about all this makes me wish that my work would call me off so I could make cards all night and maybe paint a small painting! Better that I should work to pay for the drawing class though...

No comments:

Post a Comment