Monday, May 24, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. Good sleep. 8 hours.

2. The sound of the blinds gently hitting the open window waking me up to a warm and beautiful day.

3. Dinner with Prince Charming--we made it together which always makes me happy. Basmati rice, sauteed chard with a cashew-almond butter red pepper sauce, and mango chicken sausages. Heavenly, if I do say so myself.

4. My shift started out looking like it would be a disaster but the charge nurse came to the rescue, fixed my assignment and everything has been good. I have a great tech, nice patients, a good lunch (well, three good lunches, mwahaha! I get hungry every four hours, even if it is the middle of the night!)

5. Seven hours until my weekend! I hope I have the energy for creative things, all weekend (work week) I have been pining away to play in my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment