Friday, May 7, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. Closeness with my mom.
2. Our refrigerator is full of good food. I am so grateful that we have enough to eat and never have to make the decision between buying food and paying rent or for utilities or prescriptions.
3. Regina made a wonderful dinner tonight. It was great to catch up with her and her sweet boys.
4. I stopped by my home health agency today, my boss hugged me, gave me a plant and some other little gifts and said, "Happy Nurses' Week! I really appreciate your hard work." That was really nice to hear.
5. Eric's friend Michelle had a surprise birthday party tonight. It's really nice how she and her sister, Shannon include me in things so often.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaye,
    I am so glad you found my blog! I watched the video trailer for your book and it looks great. I am also glad you bothered to comment here. Thank you!
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete