Monday, May 24, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. My weekend has begun! And not a minute too soon, by the time the end of my second shift rolls around I couldn't be more ready to head on home and stay there all week.

2. E and I lurked around and had a good day. He had marinated chicken in a carne asada kinda marinade, yum! So he decided we should go to the tortilla factory in South Tucson and buy some tortillas and make burritos. Dinner was delicious, needless to say!

3. I'm about to get my craft on.

4. 21 hours til my drawing class. Not that I am excited... because you know, I'm chill. All items from the supplies list purchased and in my favorite bag by the front door: check. Acknowledging my excited nerdiness: checkety check.

5. It was sunny and warm today, but not too hot.

5.5 And now it's getting to be a full moon, E and I might ride bikes once he gets home from band practice. I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment