Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Seven things I am grateful for today

There are a lot of things to be grateful for on the weekend.

1. Yesterday I had a good workout at the gym and then headed to Sabino Canyon for a walk. Even though it's still pretty hot I need to be outside.

2. Date to SirVezas. The best taco salad I have ever eaten. Yum. Good company too. <3 Thanks for dinner, E-Frey!

3. E and I watched Supertroopers last night. It was hilarious.

4. I had to go to the DMV today and E came with me. He is such a nice fellow.

5. Tonight Mead came over and we schemed about raised beds, chickens, a composter, and rain water harvesting plans. Well, they aren't exactly plans so much as schemes really. At least for now.

6. This is my last week of full time.

7. A good chat with my mom last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment