Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Five (+1) things I am grateful for today

1. My mom

2. E and I made dinner together last night--it's so nice having him around everyday! When he starts his new job we'll eat dinner together all the time! Yippee!

3. After dinner we spontaneously decided to go see a dog named Peaches who is looking for a home.


She is very calm and when you pet her all she wants to do is put her head against your chest. She's two years old, doesn't really bark, is house trained and has a great smile. Eric has already fallen for her hook, line and sinker. Even though going to see her was my idea, I am a little more hesitant. I guess I just want my Roofrauff back. E and I both feel a terrible hole in our lives not having a dog to love. So we are going to think for a few days about whether we are going to adopt Peaches or not.

We are also thinking about going to see this little one on Sunday.

4. Toast with butter and nutritional yeast

5. My work friends are so supportive and kind.

6. I am so grateful for my health. I guess this comes up a lot because of my job--I am constantly reminded that living without chronic pain or other symptoms is a wonderful gift.

1 comment:

  1. They sound like such sweeties, both pups!! The chihuahua has Loosey colors too!

    ReplyDelete