Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gratitude and our new friend, Clover

1. Today is a wonderful day. It's stormy outside and I have been working from home.
2. Early this morning Clover and I went for a walk on the Rillito.
3. I love Eric's new schedule--he is up with the birds which puts me back on my natural schedule of being a morning person. LOVE IT!
4. Eric loves his new job so far. It makes me so happy that he is enjoying himself and also safer. Hooray!
5. Sadly Peaches and Clover didn't get along so for several days we explored options of how to deal with the situation while trying to keep the two dogs apart. Peaches found a great new home so the chaos in our house has subsided. Eric in particular is missing her but I think we both feel relieved to have our peace and quiet back. Clover seems to be thriving as an only child. Here are some pictures of her:


She is very happy and squirmy when she plays!

We found tiny dog-friendly tennis balls for her to play with. She is starting to catch on. Here she is meditating.

Mostly her pastime of choice is relaxing on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment