Today is my second hospice interview with the company that the Valor employees have been filtering over to these last couple of months. So far the social worker/marketer, bereavement coordinator, director of nursing have started and yesterday the receptionist/H.R. in training person started. They have all said that they are really happy and that their experience has been night and day from our last hospice where we all wished that things were run a little differently. I am really hopeful that this is going to be a really great experience.
So I showed up here this morning to say I'm grateful in advance. I'm imagining how this will be and this is how it looks: Working with my friends to create a successful, well organized, well run hospice who cares deeply for our patients, where they can truly KNOW that we will be there for them to support them and their families with kindness, good information, solid care and supportive resources through the whole process. We will be appreciated for what we each best contribute to the world. We will get along well, support each other and have a good time doing it.
First step: GET THE JOB. Next step: Do my spazzy happy dance (aka the finger dance), and snort. Final step: Relax and be happy.
Congrats A!!
ReplyDelete