Sunday, July 1, 2012

Five things I am grateful for today.

1. Last night was E's Friday night so I decided to make pizzas to celebrate. I went to Trader Joe's for dough and bought the whole wheat and the garlic herb. Then I started planning the pizzas. I did one vegan with a homemade basil cashew cheese sauce, caramelized onions, zucchini, mushrooms and tomatoes on the whole grain dough with roasted garlic tomato sauce. Then I made a more traditional pizza with the same tomato sauce, caramelized onions, sauteed zucchini, and prosciutto, salami, a small amount of mozzarella and parmesan. They were really different but both turned out delicious. With the pizzas we had a cucumber, strawberry, spinach salad with a fig balsamic dressing. YUM! I should have taken pictures but was so excited to eat that I forgot.
2. It was cloudy this morning so Clover and I went for a walk. Lately it has been so hot that we are mostly taking a break from morning walks. I am hoping we get consistent monsoons this year so E and I can walk her in the cool time after the storms in the evening.
3. Yesterday was a really great day, I went to stretch class and the gym. They both felt so good!
4. I get to see my mom really soon!
5. Today E and I are spending the day together. I've been waiting for this all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment