1. We collected and bought some food for a patient's partner and took it to his house.
2. A little bit of art after work, combining old photos with paint and handmade paper collage and writing. It feels wonderful and indulgent and like a long last friend. I am so happy to be creating just to create.
3. Morning and evening walks with Clover
4. Spaghetti with super-duper lean grass fed ground beef, and salad, one of the best spaghetti dinners ever. I think it might be because I put herbs, garlic and veggie boullion in the water with the pasta. I hope the leftovers make it to lunch tomorrow, it was so good I might have to eat it for breakfast!
5. In the mail my mom sent me these cute halloween gloves with claws on the fingertips. I love them.
6. I am listening to Jack Kornfield's After the Ecstasy, the Laundry in my car. I am on the last disc of eight, I have so enjoyed it, especially the last few cds.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment