Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lucky seven things I am grateful for today

1. A lovely walk with Tiny Clover and then weights and abs at the gym, a good combo. Everyone was happy with it!
2. Today I did joint visits with Stephanie, my friend and the social worker at my hospice. It was so much fun--together we bring out patients' senses of humor more than either of us on our own. Nice to see them laughing, nice to laugh with them.
3. Stephanie bought me an iced tea at Starbucks, it was their green tea and passion tea mixed together. Oh wow, it was delicious.
4. After work I did art for a couple of hours and ended up getting so involved in my project that I missed Yamuna Body Rolling. It felt good to be so inspired and absorbed.
5. Wendy ROCKED the MCAT. I knew she would, but it's great to hear the results for certain. YAY Wendy! Your hard work all summer preparing plus your beautiful brain made us all proud!
6. For dinner E and I had a fall salad: baby lettuces, a jazz apple, candied pecans that his mom made and gave us last Christmas and an apple cider vinaigrette.
7. A half hour of meditation that was totally relaxing

1 comment: