1. I stayed home sick from work today to catch up on rest and try to get over my cold. (Yes, another cold!) I'm grateful to my boss and another coworker who are doing my patient visits for me today.
2. It's perfect outside right now so I have the windows open and am enjoying the fresh air and chicken chirps from my bed.
3. A chance to catch up on the Compassion and the Brain episodes that I have missed in the last few weeks. The one with Tara Brach was by far my favorite of the series so far.
4. A natural/non-harmful product that will hopefully get rid of the cabbage worms who are eating up my greens.
5. I just had a feast of chicken salad, carrots, celery, yellow cherry tomatoes, grapes and crackers while watching Compassion and the Brain. I also had green tea and a few cookies that Eric brought home for me yesterday along with a bottle of nasal spray. (Thanks, Love)
I think I'll go back to sleep for awhile now. Adios, Cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment