1. Today went more smoothly than it could've. Some days this job is so fast paced, sheesh!
2. I am SO glad I brought a lunch along in my car or I wouldn't have had breakfast or lunch.
3. A few important revelations that might help me do my job more effectively and with more kindness and patience
4. A couple of really sweet interactions with my patients and their family members today: my patient's niece gave me a bag of homegrown key limes as a thank you for taking care of her aunt. Also my usually nonverbal patient reached for my hand and said, "stay with me, don't leave." Then, as if by magic he told me about how he and his wife rode their motorcycle all over the U.S., this guy rarely answers my yes or no questions. Wow.
5. E and I were too tired to make dinner so we went to Philly's Finest and I got a veggie burger there. I can't remember if I've posted about their veggie burgers before but man, they are the best in Tucson. They have mushrooms, sprouts, lettuce, tomatoes and provolone on them. They are the Garden Burger style which to me are the way to go in veggie burger choices. Yum!
6. It's Thursday! I'm not approved for any overtime this week so it looks like I'll have to get the job done in around 4 hours tomorrow. Yay, 2.5 days off! (p.s. how the heck am I going to get the job done in 4 hours?)
7. Time to go read my chicken magazine, good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment