Sunday, December 23, 2012

Five (+2) things I am grateful for today

1. The new raised garden bed
2. Shannon's help building it
3. Mead gave me really sweet and thoughtful Christmas presents yesterday! This lovely wrist cuff made by her cousin's wife, two compost tea bags for my garden, a beautiful book of cloud photographs that she has taken and had bound, and a tiny painting of an airstream with a saguaro cactus by an artist we both love. She also got Clover a really cute squeaky toy. She loves it, of course.
4. While Mead and I were together we also went to the feed store to buy some layer feed for my chickens and dog Christmas presents that she needed to get. Then we came home to drink tea and coffee and catch up.
5. It was 70 degrees yesterday!
6. Nine glorious hours of sleep
7. Eric and I are hanging out from when he gets out of work through the whole evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment