1. I'm learning a lot every day at my new job.
2. It's still cool enough in the mornings to walk if we get out early enough (home before 7).
3. Enjoyable patient interactions
4. I'm hoping to get my car back tomorrow.
5. Last night Eric and I went to Renee's Organic Oven for pizza and salad. Yum! There are leftovers so we get to take them for lunch!
6. I'm grateful that my work has set up the orientation training with thought in mind for how people actually learn. We have three hours of computer training every morning, then an hour break, then field training in the afternoon. That schedule holds for 7 days. I'm so thankful they didn't make it 3 days of all day computer training--that wouldn't work well for me at all.
7. The ginger carrots I made last weekend are fermented now and I'm going to have some with my breakfast. Probiotic goodness, let's go!
No comments:
Post a Comment