1. This weekend has rocked so far. Last night E's band played and they were awesome as always. Got to dance up a little storm! E's friend Charles came down for the night for the show and to hang around for his birthday. We had lots of fun and stayed up til 4 laughing, eating Mexican drive-thru, and making lots of noise.
2. When we got up this morning I made this for breakfast: breakfast pizza from the Food Network and this Eggs Florentine Casserole from Pioneer Woman Cooks. Both were delicious!
3. Tonight is date night with Eric. Our last one before I go to Oregon for a week. After I finish this post we are going to scheme up what we want to do.4. My great aunt Harriet died today, and after a few really rough years of suffering, I hope she is in a better place. I am grateful that her suffering has ended, though I will miss her. She had a way of making you feel like you were the most wonderful thing that had ever happened.
5. A 73 degree day in December. I took a nap on the futon on the front porch with Roofrauff at my feet. Life is good here. Grateful, yes I am.
I'm so sorry about your great aunt.
ReplyDeleteThanks Darlin'.
ReplyDelete