Friday, February 12, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. Spending all of this quality time with my mama. It is so good for both of us. I feel closer to her than ever.
2. Yesterday we went to the Aveda Institute and Mom got her nails done and I got my hair trimmed. Mmm, healthy hair! I hadn't had it cut since early September. It is almost to ponytail length now--fits in fine with barrettes helping out. So I only had them cut the ends and make sure all of the layers "were fresh".
3. We went to Blossoming Lotus yesterday and had raw "live" pizza. YUM!
4. Last night I had a really nice chat with Eric. It's good to feel close despite the distance.
5. For breakfast I just had leftover quinoa cooked in chicken broth with tomatoes and cheddar cheese on top. Mmm hmm, I wish I was still eating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment