1. Last night my family had a Valentine's Day party at my sister's house. All five of my things could come just from then. The closeness in my family right now is really a sweet thing. I got to have some in depth time talking with my brother. Everybody was so good to be around. And as always, the food was AWESOME!
2. Talking to Wendy before sleep last night. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful friend.
3. I just had veggies and Asian salad dressing for breakfast.
4. Mom and I are still getting a lot done. In fact, there aren't too many things left that need doing. By the time I leave next Monday, it will definitely all be done. (Crossing my fingers that I can sell the car quickly!)
5. We spent the weekend with my mom's side of the family and it was so good to be with them. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I am smiling just remembering all of the laughter. Ha ha ha!
I'm really happy that you're writing here again.
ReplyDeleteThanks Dude. It's good to be back.
ReplyDelete