Today just started so these are mostly a reflection of yesterday's gratitude.
1. I slept pretty well last night.
2. Last night Ana and I went to a vegan restaurant and I had raw arugula hazelnut pesto spread with raw crackers and apple slices. We also split an order or garlic bread and I had some "I Feel Good" herbal tea. It did make me feel good for the record. It was so fun being with Ana Piranha.
3. Also yesterday afternoon my cousin Jenni and I walked her dog Blanche down to Whole Foods for snacks. It mostly stopped raining for us. So good to be together. I love that I can be my whole self with the people closest to me. I never feel like I have to keep my cards hidden.
4. Mom went out to a party last night and had a great time. Her first outing with friends, especially couple-y friends. I am so glad she had so much fun.
5. Yesterday E cleaned up all the poop in the yard--and there was a lot! It must have taken awhile. I wish I could have helped, and really appreciate that he did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment