Saturday, January 22, 2011

Art for A Piece of Peace

(This is post 2 of 2.)
As I mentioned before, Bohemia and Borealis Galleries are doing a silent auction (each at their respective gallery) on January 29th from 3-8pm. I am contributing somewhere around five pieces. Here are some of the ones I am considering for the auction. I can only post five pictures per post, so this will be spread over two posts. Also they are available for sale for twenty dollars each, if you see one you want for yourself or to give as a gift just leave it as a comment or email me directly and I will get back to you. It has been so therapeutic making these pieces, just to sit down with my wonderful materials, good intentions and a lot of quiet; it gave me a really nurturing place to spend time for the past couple weeks.





For the bottom three pictures I haven't put the backing onto the frames yet so they have a shadow between the frame and the collage. That will not be there when the pieces are "finished".





No comments:

Post a Comment