1. Seeing Wendy's comment on my second to last post, that she had actually used the recipe I put up. Yeah, that makes my day. (I just realized as I eat the leftovers that I forgot to mention the shallots I put in. Oops.
2. I got this text a couple of hours ago: "Bug, I sure am lucky in love."
3. A nighttime walk with Meadz
4. A decent gym workout
5. Okay, it's time to admit this...I have a new obsession, thanks to my mom. When I was in Oregon the time before last she took me to a self serve frozen yogurt place and ever since then I am totally addicted. I LOVE IT. I love the tart plain kind--I put in about 4-5 tablespoons of it and then bury it in berries, kiwi and pomegranate seeds. Today I went to one of these places and they had a taro flavor--it was divine. E and I are going again on my birthday.
6. A crunchy spicy tuna roll.
7. Birthday scheming
The casserole could have used shallots but was delicious without. I ate the leftovers all week. Thanks for the cooking inspiration.
ReplyDelete