I'm not sure where to start--after such an awesome weekend...Wendy and I hung out together in Seattle eating amazing food, shopping for paper and encaustic supplies (for her), doing yoga, drinking tea, walking around, and laughing our heads off, mmm it was SO fun. I have so much new paper and other cool supplies and I feel like I am drowning in inspiration. I jokingly told her that my punishment for buying so much paper is that I can't work any overtime for the next few weeks--I need the time to spending in my studio. I am hoping to work 40 hour weeks for the next few and otherwise just craft out, do yoga, go for walks and relax. We ate at fabulous restaurants and she is a great cook too so when we ate at home it was healthy and delicious.
Also Wendy spoiled me rotten with jewelry that she had made. I am wearing a necklace that she made right now. Love it.
Now I am home and it's so good to see Eric and little Roofrauff. It seems they are both cuter than I remembered. And I remembered them as VERY cute. I'm not sure who was more excited when I got home last night. I am a lucky girl to be so well liked around here.
Eric and I just finished reorganizing my paper. It looks more delicious than ever.
We have ribs in the slow cooker that are just about ready. So I'm off...
Thank you, Wendy for such a super weekend!
There will be several posts with pictures coming up, I promise.
Yeah, that was definitely one of the best weekends ever. Thank *you*!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I like the new look for your blog.
ReplyDeleteIt sure was!
ReplyDeleteGlad you like the new look. It was time for a little change, I think.