1. The way RR rubs his face on my legs to say "I love you."
2. Picking those first three tomatoes from the garden this morning
3. My watermelon, apple, spinach smoothie came out pretty well. I am beginning to realize that these smoothies need ice if they are going to be really good.
4. There are the sweetest tiny rose plants at Trader Joe's for just 2 dollars. I got one for my friends who are having me over for lunch and scrabble today and one for myself and Eric. Ours is orange-y pink and so lovely.
5. I am so excited to go see my friends today! They are making veggie burgers and chips. Oh and homemade kombucha soda, yum! I am bringing those peanut butter cups that I posted about a few days ago that Regina taught me to make. I haven't seen these friends in months. Yippee! I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends in Tucson and faraway. Thanks for adding your goodness to my life. <3 <3 <3
6. There are chickpeas sprouting in the kitchen that will be sprouted hummus when they grow up.
7. My favorite yoga class is today!
8. Mead is coming over to make dinner together and do crafties tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment