Monday, May 9, 2011

Craft room pictures

Rearranging and reorganizing my craft room remains a favorite pastime. For some reason it makes me feel calm and inspired. Maybe because so few aspects of life can be controlled, but here I am the ruling queen. Here it is today:

Last night I bought that little shelf which is only about 6 inches deep so I can have it on my table without it getting in the way.



I also got that rattan chest to store extra frames, envelopes, fabric etc. Stuff I don't need to get to every day. It is surprisingly wide and hold a lot of treasure.



Finally, I bought a few boxes to keep in the cube shelf to help organize completed crafts/crafts in progress.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that makes me want to come over and craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee! Come right over! Be like Mario and Luigi and drop into a flower pot and pop up in one in my yard!

    ReplyDelete