
After listening to the first session, I created this nice space for myself. Happy New Year, me!

In my sitting practice in the past I have never needed a cushion behind me for back support but right now I am trying to start out as gently as possible so I put it there in case I need it. After a year of primarily focusing on work and surviving a ton of stress, my back has been neglected. Time for some yoga too! A new yoga/pilates/dance studio opened up near our house last year and I have been meaning to try it. A few days ago they offered a Living Social deal for eight classes, perfect opportunity to go check it out and work on taking good care of myself. I am just a baby monster after all, and we require quite a bit of loving care.
So here's to a happy and healthy 2012. I'll be posting updates on the meditation practice, for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment