
That's Mead.

Fact.

Nice scenic background, right? The sun was starting to go down, so even though we were facing the ocean, we couldn't be in the picture with it!

This is Drew, the concierge at our hotel. He was super awesome and gave us a bunch of great ideas of what to do, where to eat, etc. Here he is impersonating a mean cat. I guess you could say we all got to be friends.

Look! Our first egg! I found a second one this afternoon. I think we are now official urban homesteaders! Oh geeky joy!

Two of my favorite creatures
Eric took this picture with my camera while I was on vacation. Isn't he cute?! Yeah, I think so too.
Maybe she's not an ingrate after all!
Bah-kack, look Dad! I love my roost!
Suffice to say Mead and I had an awesome vacation in San Diego. We couldn't believe how friendly people were everywhere we went. A few recommendations: brunch and dinner in Little Italy, go to Monello. The farmers' market in Little Italy was the best one I've ever been to. Breakfast was also good at Cafe Zucchero. Dragon's Den had good Asian food but I wasn't blown away. Mead loved the fish tacos at The Fish Market. We loved our hotel and would stay there again: Porto Vista in Little Italy. Mead took a ton of great pictures but I can't show them to you until she sends them to me. Hint hint... I would love to go on vacation to San Diego again! Thanks Meadz for a super fun vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment