Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Five things I am grateful for today:

I am grateful that my dad is doing so much better than I expected. Two more days of treatments and then the recovery period begins.

I am grateful for Roofrauff spending a good ten minutes letting me hold him, coo to him, and sniff his corn tortilla smelling neck.

I am grateful to my cousin, Jenni for having me over for dinner with my aunt tonight, making delicious fajitas and being her whole self all the time. I love my family.

I am grateful to Eric for sending me so much love via text message and for working constantly to make his house become our house.

I am grateful that my mom and I are able to play around with each other even during these, the hardest of days. She is so funny and so kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment