Monday, August 31, 2009

I have been gone from the internets for the past couple weeks and have been neglecting my little blog. I have been grateful though, just keeping it to myself! Eric and I had an amazing road trip from Oregon to Southern Arizona through Idaho and Utah. My boss and coworkers have been so kind to me since going back to work. E and I have spent a lot of time together. And it has been really fun having Meadz as my neighbor.

Here are five things just from today:

1. Work today was slow--or what we consider to be slow in the hospital. I had the opportunity to give good care which was appreciated by my patients and their families.


2. My friend Lindsay worked on the unit with me--we were in our own little world separated from the rest of the unit by distance. We ate great snacks together. Laughed and were silly. Yes, time enough to be silly.


3. My parents went for a walk together tonight. My dad has more energy and is feeling pretty good these days.


4. I talked to Wendy tonight and we got to catch up.


5. We may be getting a new refrigerator in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Yippeee!!! wooohooo! Happy to see you are back. Hope you are settling into your new digs. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee indeed! I am happy to be home. Can't wait to see to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete