I hope that this job is what makes it all worth it. I hope that I find my place in nursing now. I hope that I can contribute to the world in a way that I also find rewarding. I hope I feel more relaxed in my day-to-day life. I hope I can make enough money to support myself well.
Yesterday was such a glorious day. I started out by having a picnic breakfast with Wendy (by video chat) on my studio floor. Then I worked on my studio to the point that it is totally comfortable. There will be some minor changes but for the most part it is done. Pictures to follow. I stayed in my jammies til 2:30 when I rode my bike to Tucson Medical Center for a replacement CPR card. Then relaxed on the couch reading my art journal book which is a great book. It's called Art Journals and Creative Healing by Sharon Soneff. I got a few pages in and had to go paint and write. It was too inspiring to just sit there and read more.
So I painted until around 5:30 when I took Roofrauff up to the Rillito Wash for a long walk. The sunset was beautiful. Eric had an early day yesterday so he was here when I got back. He took a nap while I wrote and painted some more, and then started on some magnets. At around 9pm we went out for burgers at a place where we could sit outside (no mosquitos allowed). Then we came home and I worked on my magnets while he cleaned guns til around 1:30am. It was so fun hanging out together and doing our own things.
Okay, I had good intentions of posting pictures of my magnets and the studio. But now it is over 12 hours later and I still haven't taken the pictures! Not to mention I have a whole lot more to talk about now. So I am just going to post this as is.
No comments:
Post a Comment