Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Five things I am grateful for today:

1. My parents' fierce hope and resolve to enjoy the present moment.
2. That Eric came home early last night with a box of cookies, veggies to grill and the news that he is calling in sick to spend the day with me today. I think we are going to Mt. Lemmon to enjoy the early fall coolness, the trees and a picnic/hike. He is a good nurturer. I am so lucky.
3. Mead came over for a walk last night right after I found out about my dad's results. We walked around the neighborhood. The big dipper looked huge. I am glad I didn't have to be alone. I am lucky to have such good friends! (Thanks W, for calling to check on me too!)
4. The aforementioned job interview in the last post--home health here I come--yippee!
5. The other day I got some neat flowers to make barrettes with. Pictures forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment