Mmm, how wonderful that to have a day dedicated to being grateful. I am grateful for that. I am VERY grateful to be home with my family having really good quality time together. I hope that everyone of you has a wonderful day today, that is is joyful and warm and delicious. Much love, Alexandra
p.s. I will be back to posting regularly once I get home to Tucson tomorrow.
p.p.s. Today deserves a 10 item list (really, I would like to write a hundred item list but am heading to the coast in an hour!)
1. This sweet time that I have with my family.
2. That my dad had a few months with no pain. Also that he is such a brave man and is handling this excrutiating situation with such grace.
3. My dad's radiation oncologist, a truly decent human being and a wonderful doctor.
4. This day with my parents, aunt, uncle, cousins and other people I love.
5. Eric, at home making our house cleaner and more comfortable while I am away. And all of his kindness and support and silliness and, and, and...
6. For a few days with Wendy in Seattle, which were so much fun and went far too quickly.
7. All these trees and rivers and lakes and beautiful red, orange and yellow leaves.
8. One of the best meals of the year, impending.
9. I get to come back in three weeks which makes saying goodbye tomorrow a lot easier.
10. For my friends, art, riding my bike, walking RR, camping, mindfulness, yoga and all the other things that make my life as rich as it is.
THANK YOU!
Happy Thanksgiving A!!
ReplyDeleteLove and big hugs~ R