Last night Regina and I had an awesome Thai dinner at one of our favorite haunts. She gave me two really awesome gifts--a tiny tree magnet and a tiny painting. I do love tiny things. Like broccolini. And little brussel sprouts. And these gifts. I am too exhausted to take pictures right now or I would show them off. But earlier I did take pictures of our little impromptu project of rearranging my craft space. The problem was that I didn't have enough room on my humungous desk for the projects I have been doing, mostly card making lately. I had a large bookshelf on top of the desk that was taking up 12 inches of depth for three feet across. Taking the bookshelf off the desk has made a world of difference. Here is how it all looks right now.
The desk looks deceptively small in this picture. It is actually 5 x 3 feet with deep drawers that go on forever. It is a weird angle that the picture was taken at that makes it look smaller. Anyway, I love it. Thank you, Eric for cleaning it out for me when I moved in.

Thank you Regina for helping me scheme about how the room would look and feel best, and for your hard labor of moving the furniture around. What a good friend you are! It was SO fun hanging out together last night. Also thanks for your idea from the last post of the little shelf for stamps!
These pictures don't do the room justice. But I am going to crawl into bed now so maybe I will take better ones some other day. Night night, Worldy.
Yay!! It looks great!
ReplyDeleteanytime, anytime...
Thanks! And thanks! Same goes for you, if you ever need a hand.
ReplyDelete