2. Today is my day off. I feel relaxed and happy.
3. It's time to start learning to use my Shun mandoline. I bought a bunch of veggies and am excited to get started.
4. My mom sent me a birthday package. I put it under the tree. Yeah, our tree hasn't put itself away yet.
5. I think RR and I are going for a walk at sunset on the Rillito. It's sunny and glorious out. Mmm, I do love Tucson.
6. Last night's NVC class was particularly helpful.
7. There are moments in every day that are not painful. (That sounds negative, but I am really grateful that I do not hurt ALL of the time over my Dad's illness. I hope that he has those moments too.)
8. I have a 16 ounce cup of thai coconut spiced chai with agave and half and half next to me. Yum!
9. I received a really kind email today from a friend I am not in good touch with--the sort of email that reaches right into you.
10. Off to go read my mandoline instruction manual, and then the one for my new food processor. YIPPEE! (It's my birthday, you know...all month, and especially this week!)
11. Our fridge is full of healthy, fresh ingredients just waiting to become something wonderful.
I love month long birthdays! he he...
ReplyDeleteDon't hurt any fingers.
See you tomorrow...
Ha! Thanks! I want to keep all of my fingers! I wish I could see you tomorrow but am REALLY sick. Want to play birthday games next week instead?
ReplyDelete