Sunday, January 3, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. Three good home visits. One was particularly wonderful: I got to tell my 95 year old patient that I want to be like her when I grow up--loving, open hearted and vibrantly alive.
2. A glorious morning with E and RR. We even got to make peach passion sun tea and eat lunch outside. I think it was around 70 degrees. Mmm hmm.
3. My weekend has officially started! Those two days in a row I was supposed to have didn't exactly work out, as I got called to do a couple of really tough home visits. But NOW I am on vacation! For two days I will rest and play.
4. Dad's pain is controlled.
5. Love.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you friend!

    Happy new year, I'm glad you are back.

    We MUST hang!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please! I would love to see you! Happy new year to you too! And I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete