1. Three good home visits.
2. Nice long walk in the sunshine with my PickleyRoofrauffWonderdog.
3. Through my credit card company I acquire points by spending money. About once a year I cash in all of these points on a gift card somewhere. Today I took that gift card to Bed, Bath and Behind to buy the food processor that I have been pining away for, for what seems like forever.
Yippee for my new kitchen tools! I also got a pepper grinder, two smallish bamboo cutting boards, cheese cloth and two bamboo silverware organizers. (Bamboo silverware organizers were from Cost Plus.) Happy birthday to me (from my credit card company)!
4. The silverware organizers were Regina's brilliant idea for storing and displaying my stamps. I bought two just in case one wasn't enough. The second one was perfect for organizing our part of our huge tea collection. Check out the recycling bin full of tea boxes! Talk about a great conserver of space!

Ooo, I love the way the stamps look on their new "shelf"!

Tea. Lots of it. Come over for a cup!
Creating space in the kitchen makes me really excited.
Oh yeah, and last but not least:
5. E took me out for a quick dinner. Such a nice chap.

I LOVE your organized stamps and tea. How wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I am pretty excited about them too!
ReplyDelete