Sunday, October 10, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. On Friday two of my patients needed some heart felt care and that is by far my favorite part of the job. They were both appreciative which made it even sweeter.
2. Yesterday I spent 2.5 hours researching my grad school program because my interview is on Wednesday and I needed some clarity and additional information. I read every syllabus for every class that I would take and looked at many of the required texts on Amazon. I feel really inspired and hopeful about the material and the assignments.
3. Today I went swimming with Gabrielle at her mom's house. We had a great time. We also had a picnic of rice chips, chicken salad, salsa, grape juice, and apples.
4. Sunset walk with Roofrauff, Gabrielle and her dog, Rico.
5. E is coming home soon and our weekend is beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment