Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Five (x2) things I am grateful for today

1. A good night at work last night.
2. That my grad school interview is over.
3. A massage at the massage school today.
4. Eric being supportive. And I would just like to take a moment to say: I barely ever look around, but when I do, holy crud do I thank my lucky stars for him.
5. Dinner at Regina's house--YUM! She made vegan pesto with an avocado in it--wow! Delicious! And she made a salad and pizza with veggies and cashew cheese on it. I love going to Regina's house. She is the best cook and such a kindred spirit.
6. For my parents.
7. And my sweet PickleDog, Roofrauff.
8. The love of crafts.
9. The neat jewelry that Mead made for me. It made me feel lovely all day long.
10. Yoga

2 comments: