Sunday, October 24, 2010

Five (x2) things I am grateful for today

1. Last night E and I stayed up watching episodes of his favorite show. I thought I would hate it because it's a show about cops and corruption, but NO! I loved it! I am now positively addicted to The Shield. What a fun night we had, drinking tea, I ate some quinoa with pistachios, tomatoes, shallots and cheese mixed in. He had a pear with laughing cow cheese and seed/multigrain crackers. Mmm hmm. Can't wait until the second disc of season one arrives.

2. Sunset walk with my neighbor Gabrielle, her dog-friend Rico, and RR.

3. Then we ate tacos. God, I love tacos.

4. My mom's willingness to share her heart with me, even when it is hurting.

5. Gabrielle lent me a book about Chinese medicine that I have started am and already enjoying.

6. Three weeks straight of doing yoga more days than not. My back and hamstrings are starting to feel glad.

7. Clouds

8. Green tea

9. I just noticed that Eric cleaned the bathroom mirror.

10. A heavenly massage at the massage school

Mmm, my heart is so full today. Good night Worldy, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment