Saturday, November 27, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. Yesterday Regina posted about making elderberry syrup. I was so excited by the idea that I went out and bought my own elderberries (which you can find organic at New Life), ginger, cinnamon stick, and cloves. It is cooling on the stove now and smells neat, kinda medicinal. I am planning to slurp up a tablespoon or two of it a day to help me stay well. I guess when you have trouble getting enough rest you look around for some external help staying healthy and avoiding cooties. Thanks for the inspiration Regina!

2. Sande and I went to Ghandi's for lunch. It was great to catch up.

3. Soft fuzzy creamsicle colored sweater

4. Last night I caught up on my favorite blogs. It was so inspiring to read what people have been making, cooking and the adventures they have been having. Loved it.

5. It is 71 degrees today.

No comments:

Post a Comment