1. My neighbor from across the street, Kathleen came over and brought me some tea to help me feel better.
2. Gabrielle went to Trader Joe's and got me a few things too. Then she just showed up at my house as "Jew-y Claus" with the things I asked for and a bunch of other things (supplements, lemons from her tree, mangosteen juice, and honey). She said Jew-y Claus has peyes and a big black hat.
3. I am not at work.
4. Roof has been lying with me in bed and snuggling.
5. Three of my other friends (including Eric) checked in to see if they could bring me things to help me feel better today too. I feel very, very loved. Thank you friends near and far for your love!
6. Last night E came home from work and sat with me. It was really nice to just be with him. I think being sick makes me kind of lonely and it's hard because I can't really talk on the phone because I have very little voice. It was nice to just sit together.
No comments:
Post a Comment