Monday, December 27, 2010

Five things I am grateful for today

1. I am so very grateful that my little Pickledog Roofrauff was well cared for over Christmas while we were gone by E's sister in law, Monica and his mama, Mary Lou. What peace of mind I had knowing he was having fun and being loved! Monica loves to run so I have a feeling RR might be getting into the best shape of his life!

2. A wonderful holiday with Eric and my family. It was heavenly being home, seeing my family, eating amazing food, walking down by the river, mmm, heavenly!

3. Being home safe and sound.

4. Today I had my second interview for a job with hospice. It went so well! I hope to hear in the next few days, and if I get it I'll start mid-January. Everything about felt like a really good fit, down to the hours which will hopefully be 11am-8pm. Feeling hopeful!

5. The generosity of my family. E and I received beautiful gifts from my mom, bro and sis and their families, and friends. Wow are we both grateful. Now to wash the new fleece sheets and put them on the bed while I snuggle myself in my new turquoise super-soft jacket. Mmm hmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment