1. Eric, what a beautiful human being
2. A kitchen full of fresh, healthy food (apples, pears, oranges, salad makings, ginger pear tea, and all sorts of other cool stuff)
3. My family
4. Feeling close to E's family
5. E cleaning the kitchen and doing the laundry
6. Clean swept floors
7. Trader Joe's hollandaise sauce (wow, it is delicious--better than most restaurants)
8. My garden is continuing to grow.
9. Four books from the library that I really want to read
10. I feel hopeful about my career.
11. How great that Eric's idea of a good New Year's Eve involves staying home
12. A curled up Roofrauff on the couch sleeping next to me
13. Good neighbors
14. No need to rush
15. Really kind friends
16. It's supposed to rain tomorrow!
17. Good sleep
18. My heart hurts less
19. All of the other blessings I count all day but forget right now
Happy 2011!! I'm hoping to see you more this year. THe hospice job looks promising, I am hopeful for you. Leaving in the am to go to freezing cold Prescott. Ryan will be gone all next week if you want to have lunch sometime.
ReplyDeleteLove you - hope you are well.